Over here at Inventshift, we’re huge fans of #ethicalhour - a Monday night live Twitter chat allowing ethical businesses and ethical consumers to share the love for this growing social movement through the power of social media.
Our biggest passion is finding and connecting with social enterprises and those who are making a positive impact (it’s why we set up Inventshift!), so we really enjoy meeting some interesting humans who share our values by making people as important as profit.
In fact, we have decided to sponsor Ethical Hour on Monday 1st May (8pm BST), in order to chat to more of you lovely ethical beings and find out what floats your boat in the world of conscious consuming and social enterprise!
The chat will be all about knowledge growth in the sector: how we consume and share information.
We’re interested in:
- The challenges you faced when setting up your ethical business
- How you connect with other social entrepreneurs
- What books or blogs you read to stay motivated
- How you overcome other people’s perceptions about the ethical industry
- Hearing your journey towards becoming more of an ethical consumer
We’ve interviewed hundreds of social enterprises and know quite a lot about the sector, so we’ll be sharing some of our tips and advice too.
We hope that you’ll join us on the chat! Use the hashtag #ethicalhour and tweet us at @inventshift_
Iranthi and Jarkko x